Vodafone Hutchison Australia has blamed “stiff competition” and a saturated market for the loss of 137,000 more customers in the six-month period ended 30 June.
earnings - News, Features, and Slideshows
TPG has found success with a consumer plan bundling ADSL2+ with a home phone line, with the package greatly outselling mobile and stand-alone broadband offers, according to the telco's financial results reported today.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia continued to lose customers in the last quarter of 2013, but lost fewer of them compared to previous quarters.
Job cuts contributed to an increase in net profit at Optus in the quarter ending 30 September, despite falling revenue.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) CEO Bill Morrow said he expects customer losses to continue this year after 551,000 customers deserted the number three telco in the first half of this year.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms