- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
TPG has found success with a consumer plan bundling ADSL2+ with a home phone line, with the package greatly outselling mobile and stand-alone broadband offers, according to the telco's financial results reported today.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia continued to lose customers in the last quarter of 2013, but lost fewer of them compared to previous quarters.
Job cuts contributed to an increase in net profit at Optus in the quarter ending 30 September, despite falling revenue.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) CEO Bill Morrow said he expects customer losses to continue this year after 551,000 customers deserted the number three telco in the first half of this year.
Even if the price for spectrum in the 700MHz band had been set lower, Optus may still not have bought more than 10MHz of the 45MHz that was available in the Digital Dividend auction, according to Optus chief country officer, Kevin Russell.
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size