earnings - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has blamed “stiff competition” and a saturated market for the loss of 137,000 more customers in the six-month period ended 30 June.
TPG has found success with a consumer plan bundling ADSL2+ with a home phone line, with the package greatly outselling mobile and stand-alone broadband offers, according to the telco's financial results reported today.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia continued to lose customers in the last quarter of 2013, but lost fewer of them compared to previous quarters.
Job cuts contributed to an increase in net profit at Optus in the quarter ending 30 September, despite falling revenue.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) CEO Bill Morrow said he expects customer losses to continue this year after 551,000 customers deserted the number three telco in the first half of this year.
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure