E-mail services - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google is making available a service to allow its enterprise customers to send and receive encrypted e-mail to users of non-Google mail systems, including Yahoo and Microsoft Exchange.
Nathan McBride joined AMAG Pharmaceuticals in 2008 with an ambitious goal: to rebuild IT using as little internal infrastructure as possible. He succeeded.
Enterprises sending email via Office 365 will be able to encrypt those messages starting next year at no extra charge, making it possible to send secure mail to people who are off the corporate email system.
Finding an enterprise IT company at a startup gathering these days can be like searching for an obscure email in a crowded inbox.
Microsoft's Outlook.com engineers and product managers, a little more than a year since the revamped messaging service launched, took to Reddit Thursday to field questions on topics that ranged from the controversial (NSA email snooping) to the technical (IMAP support).
Last week Gen. David Petraeus, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, resigned in response to what has turned out to be a much bigger scandal than it first appeared.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week