- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
e-business - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon is about to buy Twitch, a video game live-streaming service, according to reports.
Google announced that book buyers in three metropolitan areas in the U.S. will be able to order books from local Barnes & Noble stores and get them delivered the same day with Google Shopping Express, the company's fledgling online shopping and delivery service.
The Amazon Fire, which finally arrived on July 27, has been nothing but controversial.
Firefox users who don't like the changes to the browser's new tab page have multiple options.
Google will acquire music streaming service Songza, which offers customized playlists on its free mobile app.
Using the new technologies in its Fire smartphone, Amazon may eventually merge Google's new imaging technology with the Fire's Firefly and Dynamic Perception innovations to empower consumer buying further than before, an IDC analyst predicted.
With its new Fire Phone, Amazon is primarily interested in connecting to its 250 million Amazon and Prime customers with a phone that makes it quick and easy to shop over the Web.
If Amazon announces a smartphone on Wednesday, as is widely expected, it will face an avalanche of skeptics.
With hidden malware on the rise, the online advertising industry may finally have to get its governance act together.
Much has been made about the scale of Apple's $3 billion purchase of Beats Electronics and Beats Music, but the reality is that the money represents a pittance to Cupertino, literally pocket change in the light of its bank balance.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story