- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
DrupalCon Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
For Chuong Vu and the other members of Suncorp Group's new media team, the decision to standardise on Drupal to manage the banking and insurance corporation's Web presence was not a decision taken lightly.
Drupal 8 will continue the open source project’s move beyond being purely a content management platform, Drupal’s creator, Dries Buytaert, told the inaugural DrupalCon Sydney, held in Coogee.
Senator Kate Lundy, the federal minister assisting for innovation and industry, has been announced as a keynote speaker at Australia's first DrupalCon.
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial