drupal - News, Features, and Slideshows
Drupal has released a patch for a highly critical flaw in its content management system, which could allow rogue code to run.
Boston-headquartered Drupal services company Acquia will deliver the federal government’s govCMS project.
Later this month Canberra will for the second time play host to a conference focussed on government agencies' use of Drupal, an open source content management system.
It was an aging bespoke application that drove TransLink to seek a new content management system, but it was the strength of the community surrounding the open source project that helped the Queensland public transport agency choose Drupal.
Tender documents issued this morning have confirmed that the Australian government will push ahead with seeking to build a whole-of-government content management system based on the open source Drupal platform.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
- Apple CEO Tim Cook meets with Chinese official after iCloud attack
- New European Commission, approved by Parliament, will focus on the digital domain
- Ransomware takes malware from bad to worse
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles