drupal - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Social Services has migrated its Drupal-based websites to the cloud-hosted, whole-of-government content-management system, govCMS.
The thoroughgoing overhaul of the internals of Drupal in version 8 of the web platform means the next release of the open source project may have taken longer than expected. However, the ability to more easily employ third-party libraries and the use of modern coding conventions will mean it's worth the wait, according to Angela Byron.
A focus on delivering personalised online experiences is a big part of the next wave of digital transformation for businesses, according to the chief executive of Acquia.
The first site has been migrated to the federal government's new Web platform, govCMS. Australia.gov.au is the first site to be shifted to new content management system, which is based on the open source Drupal project.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived