- Intel says GPU malware is no reason to panic, yet
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
drupal - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government's govCMS project has made its Drupal distribution available for download.
Australian web development shop PreviousNext is planning to release a significantly re-architected version of its aGov web platform before the end of the financial year.
The government's govCMS project will make its own Drupal distribution publicly available for download, it announced today.
The gates to the federal government's cloud-hosted content-management system, govCMS, have been thrown open.
The Department of Social Services has migrated its Drupal-based websites to the cloud-hosted, whole-of-government content-management system, govCMS.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers