drupal - News, Features, and Slideshows
The first site has been migrated to the federal government's new Web platform, govCMS. Australia.gov.au is the first site to be shifted to new content management system, which is based on the open source Drupal project.
Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn't immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15.
Drupal has released a patch for a highly critical flaw in its content management system, which could allow rogue code to run.
Boston-headquartered Drupal services company Acquia will deliver the federal government’s govCMS project.
Later this month Canberra will for the second time play host to a conference focussed on government agencies' use of Drupal, an open source content management system.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
- Teradata and Localz partner up on proximity marketing tech
- Telstra confirms outside candidate to replace Buckman as media and marketing chief
- Dumb Ways to Die creators launch second game
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises
- 70 per cent of your marketing tests should fail, says head of Data@Ogilvy