- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
drupal - News, Features, and Slideshows
The long-awaited eighth edition of open source web platform Drupal has been released.
Acquia, the company co-founded by Drupal creator Dries Buytaert, has closed a US$55 equity funding round.
The government's govCMS project has made its Drupal distribution available for download.
Australian web development shop PreviousNext is planning to release a significantly re-architected version of its aGov web platform before the end of the financial year.
The government's govCMS project will make its own Drupal distribution publicly available for download, it announced today.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.