- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
drupal - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government's govCMS project has made its Drupal distribution available for download.
Australian web development shop PreviousNext is planning to release a significantly re-architected version of its aGov web platform before the end of the financial year.
The government's govCMS project will make its own Drupal distribution publicly available for download, it announced today.
The gates to the federal government's cloud-hosted content-management system, govCMS, have been thrown open.
The Department of Social Services has migrated its Drupal-based websites to the cloud-hosted, whole-of-government content-management system, govCMS.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
- Microsoft scores with free Windows 10 upgrade as downloads tally 10x Windows 8's first-day sales
- It's SysAdmin Day: Let us celebrate with coffee
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together