- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- IT pros turn a blind eye to file sharing practices, report says
- Hurricane fails to stir Bacardi's business continuity plan
drupal - News, Features, and Slideshows
Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn't immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15.
Drupal has released a patch for a highly critical flaw in its content management system, which could allow rogue code to run.
Boston-headquartered Drupal services company Acquia will deliver the federal government’s govCMS project.
Later this month Canberra will for the second time play host to a conference focussed on government agencies' use of Drupal, an open source content management system.
It was an aging bespoke application that drove TransLink to seek a new content management system, but it was the strength of the community surrounding the open source project that helped the Queensland public transport agency choose Drupal.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
- Victorian government funds development of digital Court Triage Service
- Lenovo acquisition of Motorola finalised
- Autodesk commits $100 million for investment in 3D printing companies
- HDS A/NZ reworks sales team, engagement rules to support partners
- Channel Dynamics aids Zettagrid in channel-only transition