- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
drupal - News, Features, and Slideshows
A focus on delivering personalised online experiences is a big part of the next wave of digital transformation for businesses, according to the chief executive of Acquia.
The first site has been migrated to the federal government's new Web platform, govCMS. Australia.gov.au is the first site to be shifted to new content management system, which is based on the open source Drupal project.
Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn't immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15.
Drupal has released a patch for a highly critical flaw in its content management system, which could allow rogue code to run.
As we've seen time and again, in an increasing number of enterprise software categories, open source has become a promising alternative to commercial software. But there's no free ride.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities