- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- AusCERT 2013: Visibility critical when selling IT security to execs, says Foxtel CSO
- AusCERT 2013: Interview with Dr Lizzie Coles-Kemp
Attention all Back To The Future fans: If you're in the market for a new hard drive, then the folks over at Flash Rods have something just for you. Flash Rods latest, known as the Delorean Time Machine Hard Drive, contains a 500GB Seagate drive within the chassis of the much-loved Delorean from the Back To The Future trilogy.
Your hard disk is a time bomb, waiting to go off. If you're lucky, like most people, it will never detonate. But if you're unlucky, like some people, you could lose all of your files, works, and applications, with no warning when your hard disk crashes. Acronis Drive Monitor (free) promises to give you warning before that crash, so that you can take action before you're hit with disaster.
It's time for a storage upgrade, but your budget won't bear the burden of both a blazing new VelociRaptor hard drive and an extra injection of Kingston RAM. Decision time: if you're looking to improve general performance on the cheap, do you shell out for more RAM or a high-performance hard disk?
As the era of “Big Data” marches on unabated, data is coming from an ever wider range of sources, including transactional systems, mobile devices, sensors, streaming media, and social networks. Businesses are looking for innovative ways to better leverage terabytes—and for some, petabytes—of information. Read more.
DriverScanner scans your computer and provides you with a list of drivers that need to be updated. All you have to do, then, is simply ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW