- Point-of-sale malware infections on the rise, researchers warn
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- 2 million stolen login credentials discovered for Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, other sites
- USB wizards offer new Type-C connector to solve plug headache
- Government organisations still open to attack using USB sticks, finds Kaspersky Lab
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Dr Peter Lawrence, the newly appointed CIO at the Department of Defence, admits he has “one of the larger and more complex CIO roles in Australia at the moment.”
The Department of Defence will dump around 3000 complex legacy applications and replace them with new database and middleware products under a four-year, $63 million contract with software giant Oracle.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch