The board of .au Domain Administration Ltd (auDA) has appointed Cameron Boardman as the organisation’s new CEO.
domain names - News, Features, and Slideshows
auDA, which administers the .au domain space, is looking for a new CEO after the board decided it would not renew the contract of its founding chief executive Chris Disspain.
If you want to register an Australian web address, your options may be about to change due to a review of domain name policy that is currently underway
Last month, Prime Minister Tony Abbott chaired an unprecedented cyber security summit with CEOs and executives from Australia’s leading companies to address the increasing threat of online risks to Australia’s digital economy.
Sydney’s tourism industry should help drive interest in the city’s new top-level domain when it launches later this month according to the chief executive of ARI Registry Services, the company that managed the application for the new TLD.
This is a bad day for the English language, after ICANN approved non-Latin characters for use in Internet domain names. Having invented the Internet--40 years ago yesterday--the U.S. has given away whatever advantage it offers English-speakers.
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!