- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Keep encrypted files encrypted when you back them up to the cloud
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Travel safely with your tech: How to prevent theft, loss and snooping on the road
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
do not call register - News, Features, and Slideshows
Qantas (ASX: QAN) is warning customers to hang up on an automated call scam which claims they have won a travel prize or credit points towards their next holiday.
Australian consumers are being advised to hang up on scammers who claim they are owed money for receiving telemarketing calls while registered on the Australian Communications and Media Authority's (ACMA) Do Not Call Register.
The Australian Media and Communications Authority’s (ACMA) push to eliminate nuisance telemarketing calls could get a boost following the inaugural International Do Not Call (DNC) Forum held in Paris on Friday.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) have jointly issued warnings to consumers following a spike in the number of complaints both regulators have received in the past two months about phone scammers.
Senator Stephen Conroy has announced an amendment to the Do Not Call Register Amendment Bill 2009 that could potentially see the length of time between re-registrations to the list increased.
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015