- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
do not call register - News, Features, and Slideshows
More than 10 million numbers have been listed on the government-run Do Not Call Register.
Qantas (ASX: QAN) is warning customers to hang up on an automated call scam which claims they have won a travel prize or credit points towards their next holiday.
Australian consumers are being advised to hang up on scammers who claim they are owed money for receiving telemarketing calls while registered on the Australian Communications and Media Authority's (ACMA) Do Not Call Register.
The Australian Media and Communications Authority’s (ACMA) push to eliminate nuisance telemarketing calls could get a boost following the inaugural International Do Not Call (DNC) Forum held in Paris on Friday.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) have jointly issued warnings to consumers following a spike in the number of complaints both regulators have received in the past two months about phone scammers.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience