- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Cyclone cuts through telecom networks in Queensland
- It's war: NBN Co responds to TPG's FTTB rollout
- 10 Big Data startups to watch
Australian consumers are being advised to hang up on scammers who claim they are owed money for receiving telemarketing calls while registered on the Australian Communications and Media Authority's (ACMA) Do Not Call Register.
The Australian Media and Communications Authority’s (ACMA) push to eliminate nuisance telemarketing calls could get a boost following the inaugural International Do Not Call (DNC) Forum held in Paris on Friday.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) have jointly issued warnings to consumers following a spike in the number of complaints both regulators have received in the past two months about phone scammers.
Senator Stephen Conroy has announced an amendment to the Do Not Call Register Amendment Bill 2009 that could potentially see the length of time between re-registrations to the list increased.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has called for renewals for the first listings on the Do Not Call register which will expire in May.
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Google revenue jumps 19 percent but still disappoints
- AT&T wearables to hit the smartwatch runway soon
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
- Automakers show off in-vehicle Wi-Fi, new smartphone interfaces
- Court rejects Lavabit appeal, cites improper procedural handling
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip