- CloudFlare can provide its caching service without your SSL keys
- Samsung drops Knox prices and introduces Knox user portal
- Report: Bad communication among defense agencies makes China hacks more dangerous
- Home Depot breach put 56 million payment cards at risk, company says
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
do not call register - News, Features, and Slideshows
Qantas (ASX: QAN) is warning customers to hang up on an automated call scam which claims they have won a travel prize or credit points towards their next holiday.
Australian consumers are being advised to hang up on scammers who claim they are owed money for receiving telemarketing calls while registered on the Australian Communications and Media Authority's (ACMA) Do Not Call Register.
The Australian Media and Communications Authority’s (ACMA) push to eliminate nuisance telemarketing calls could get a boost following the inaugural International Do Not Call (DNC) Forum held in Paris on Friday.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) have jointly issued warnings to consumers following a spike in the number of complaints both regulators have received in the past two months about phone scammers.
Senator Stephen Conroy has announced an amendment to the Do Not Call Register Amendment Bill 2009 that could potentially see the length of time between re-registrations to the list increased.
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland
- Australian Traffic Network signs Invigor to develop national traffic app
- Here's the first iPhone 6 sold at the Sydney city store
- AAMI insures social media marketing with real-time content
- Apple Lays Out Its Social Media Aspirations
- Microsoft plots Dynamics CRM update with an eye on marketing, global expansion
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction