dimension data - News, Features, and Slideshows
dimension data in pictures
Global systems integrator, Dimension Data, is expanding its presence in Canberra with the launch of managed cloud services exclusively for Federal government agencies.
Dimension Data Australia has entered an agreement with Oakton (ASX: OKN) to acquire 100 per cent of the company's shares for approximately $171 million.
Dimension Data plans to expand worldwide a managed security service offering it brought under its wing with the acquisition of Sydney-based Earthwave last year.
Former Australian Federal Police (AFP) agent, Alastair MacGibbon is now working at Dimension Data as a security business unit general manager in Canberra.
Managed security service providers get paid by enterprise customers to stop malware or other kinds of cyberattacks, but if they fail, they face what's often a multi-million-dollar liability.
Organisations looking to implement voice automation systems need to think very hard about the needs of their customers before doing so, a new report has found.
- How NAB is operationalising digital change
- Mondelez Media Innovators program aims to lift digital advertising innovation
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Amaysim CMO: Marketing must become a newsroom
- Lessons from Regions bank on how to make one-to-one engagement possible