- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
dimension data in pictures
Managed security service providers get paid by enterprise customers to stop malware or other kinds of cyberattacks, but if they fail, they face what's often a multi-million-dollar liability.
More cloud vendors are adding backup to the choices they offer customers, letting enterprises that embrace the cloud for applications, computing and storage also go there for business continuity.
Deploying a wireless network can save you up to 50 per cent of the costs of a traditional wired network as it requires less physical hardware to roll out and maintain, according to Dimension Data’s 2013 Barometer Report.
Global IT services firm Dimension Data has expanded its security division with the acquisition of Australian managed security services provider Earthwave for an undisclosed sum.
Global IT services outfit Dimension Data has bagged a contract to design network and telephony infrastructure for Chevron’s massive Wheatstone Project, a liquefied natural gas (LNG) development in Western Australia’s Pilbara region.
Organisations looking to implement voice automation systems need to think very hard about the needs of their customers before doing so, a new report has found.
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size