- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month
- NIST issues Best Practices on how to best use Secure Shell software
- Meet Tox, an open, privacy-focused Skype replacement
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
dimension data - News, Features, and Slideshows
dimension data in pictures
Dimension Data Australia has entered an agreement with Oakton (ASX: OKN) to acquire 100 per cent of the company's shares for approximately $171 million.
Dimension Data plans to expand worldwide a managed security service offering it brought under its wing with the acquisition of Sydney-based Earthwave last year.
Former Australian Federal Police (AFP) agent, Alastair MacGibbon is now working at Dimension Data as a security business unit general manager in Canberra.
Managed security service providers get paid by enterprise customers to stop malware or other kinds of cyberattacks, but if they fail, they face what's often a multi-million-dollar liability.
More cloud vendors are adding backup to the choices they offer customers, letting enterprises that embrace the cloud for applications, computing and storage also go there for business continuity.
Organisations looking to implement voice automation systems need to think very hard about the needs of their customers before doing so, a new report has found.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates