dimension data - News, Features, and Slideshows
dimension data in pictures
Global systems integrator, Dimension Data, is expanding its presence in Canberra with the launch of managed cloud services exclusively for Federal government agencies.
Dimension Data Australia has entered an agreement with Oakton (ASX: OKN) to acquire 100 per cent of the company's shares for approximately $171 million.
Dimension Data plans to expand worldwide a managed security service offering it brought under its wing with the acquisition of Sydney-based Earthwave last year.
Former Australian Federal Police (AFP) agent, Alastair MacGibbon is now working at Dimension Data as a security business unit general manager in Canberra.
Managed security service providers get paid by enterprise customers to stop malware or other kinds of cyberattacks, but if they fail, they face what's often a multi-million-dollar liability.
Organisations looking to implement voice automation systems need to think very hard about the needs of their customers before doing so, a new report has found.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu