- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
digital wallet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Payments provider eftpos hopes to unite Australian mobile payments around a single cloud-based service, according to eftpos CEO Bruce Mansfield.
CoinJar is a Melbourne-based startup that has developed a digital wallet that lets people buy, sell and accept Bitcoin as a merchant.
Visa has announced that its digital wallet, V.me, is now live in Australia across several major merchants.
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.
Commonwealth Bank has announced an online digital wallet service based on the MasterPass wallet by MasterCard.