- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
digital wallet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Payments provider eftpos hopes to unite Australian mobile payments around a single cloud-based service, according to eftpos CEO Bruce Mansfield.
CoinJar is a Melbourne-based startup that has developed a digital wallet that lets people buy, sell and accept Bitcoin as a merchant.
Visa has announced that its digital wallet, V.me, is now live in Australia across several major merchants.
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.
Commonwealth Bank has announced an online digital wallet service based on the MasterPass wallet by MasterCard.