- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Digital Post Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Digital Post Australia will cease operating over the coming weeks due to lack of demand from consumers and businesses for its electronic post service.
The Federal Court has dismissed an appeal by Australia Post that digital mail service Digital Post Australia infringed on its trade mark.
Australia Post has announced it will start delivering its secure digital mailboxes to customers in the next few months, following the official launch of the mailbox five months ago.
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions has sold its 40 per cent stake in electronic postbox service Digital Post Australia (DPA) to Computershare.
Digital Post Australia (DPA) has fired the latest salvo in its battle with Australia Post to attract consumers and business to electronic postal services.