- Selling passwords for $150, and other dumb ways users threaten corporate security
- IT staff bearing brunt of EU General Data Protection Regulation planning
- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
Digital Post Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Digital Post Australia will cease operating over the coming weeks due to lack of demand from consumers and businesses for its electronic post service.
The Federal Court has dismissed an appeal by Australia Post that digital mail service Digital Post Australia infringed on its trade mark.
Australia Post has announced it will start delivering its secure digital mailboxes to customers in the next few months, following the official launch of the mailbox five months ago.
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions has sold its 40 per cent stake in electronic postbox service Digital Post Australia (DPA) to Computershare.
Digital Post Australia (DPA) has fired the latest salvo in its battle with Australia Post to attract consumers and business to electronic postal services.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities