Digital Post Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Digital Post Australia will cease operating over the coming weeks due to lack of demand from consumers and businesses for its electronic post service.
The Federal Court has dismissed an appeal by Australia Post that digital mail service Digital Post Australia infringed on its trade mark.
Australia Post has announced it will start delivering its secure digital mailboxes to customers in the next few months, following the official launch of the mailbox five months ago.
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions has sold its 40 per cent stake in electronic postbox service Digital Post Australia (DPA) to Computershare.
Digital Post Australia (DPA) has fired the latest salvo in its battle with Australia Post to attract consumers and business to electronic postal services.
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- Fujitsu delves into the IoT space with new end-to-end solution for A/NZ
- Fujitsu launches dedicated security practice in A/NZ
- Dicker Data just misses breaking $1 billion mark in revenue for FY2014
- Liquid business environments are essential for company growth: VMware
- Google to widen Maps' offline features
- Annual WITI Summit taps into awareness, frustration over lack of women in IT
- Google targets online wannabes with offline maps and lightweight browsers
- College kids to the rescue with IT support startup HelloTech
- IDC forecasts drop in PC and tablet shipments this year
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Brand refresh helps TravelEdge clarify growth strategy
- Optus: Digital is not a technology, it's a way of working
- Chief customer officer: Threat to the CMO, or the ultimate modern marketer?