- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Digital Post Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Digital Post Australia will cease operating over the coming weeks due to lack of demand from consumers and businesses for its electronic post service.
The Federal Court has dismissed an appeal by Australia Post that digital mail service Digital Post Australia infringed on its trade mark.
Australia Post has announced it will start delivering its secure digital mailboxes to customers in the next few months, following the official launch of the mailbox five months ago.
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions has sold its 40 per cent stake in electronic postbox service Digital Post Australia (DPA) to Computershare.
Digital Post Australia (DPA) has fired the latest salvo in its battle with Australia Post to attract consumers and business to electronic postal services.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age