digital payments - News, Features, and Slideshows
Eftpos has switched on new centralised payments infrastructure that is meant to speed up the rollout of products including Eftpos online and mobile payments.
Payment provider Eftpos has unveiled an online payments trial in conjunction with supermarket chain Coles. Some 350 consumers will participate in the trial.
A digital payments technology on trial by eftpos would bring the payment provider into the online and mobile spaces for the first time.
Two Australian small businesses with early trials of PayPal’s new in-store mobile payments system said they see value in the service despite high transaction fees and low consumer awareness.
- Good luck with the new mobile strategy, Mozilla
- New Nvidia streaming box supports 4K, could give Android TV a lift
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Google Photos offers unlimited free cloud storage for photos and video
- Google takes another swing at payments with Android Pay