- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
digital payments - News, Features, and Slideshows
Eftpos has switched on new centralised payments infrastructure that is meant to speed up the rollout of products including Eftpos online and mobile payments.
Payment provider Eftpos has unveiled an online payments trial in conjunction with supermarket chain Coles. Some 350 consumers will participate in the trial.
A digital payments technology on trial by eftpos would bring the payment provider into the online and mobile spaces for the first time.
Two Australian small businesses with early trials of PayPal’s new in-store mobile payments system said they see value in the service despite high transaction fees and low consumer awareness.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button