The federal government has granted Tamworth Regional Council $420,359 for a National Broadband Network (NBN) training hub.
Digital Hubs and Digital Enterprise programs - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has announced a further $665,000 in funding under the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) Digital Hub and Enterprise program.
Anittel Group has provisioned its first commercial National Broadband Network (NBN) customer in Armidale Dumaresq in NSW.
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW