- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Digital Hubs and Digital Enterprise programs - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has granted Tamworth Regional Council $420,359 for a National Broadband Network (NBN) training hub.
The federal government has announced a further $665,000 in funding under the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) Digital Hub and Enterprise program.
Anittel Group has provisioned its first commercial National Broadband Network (NBN) customer in Armidale Dumaresq in NSW.