- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Camio turns your spare phone or tablet into Dropcam
Digital Hubs and Digital Enterprise programs - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has granted Tamworth Regional Council $420,359 for a National Broadband Network (NBN) training hub.
The federal government has announced a further $665,000 in funding under the National Broadband Network’s (NBN) Digital Hub and Enterprise program.
Anittel Group has provisioned its first commercial National Broadband Network (NBN) customer in Armidale Dumaresq in NSW.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement