- Open sesame: How iOS 8 will unlock Touch ID's power
- Russian cyberweapons cross-pollinating commercial malware, analysis claims
- Virtru launches business email encryption service for Google Apps
- Almost half UK businesses POS systems are vulnerable to hackers say IT
- Imperva security stats confirm even hackers love a World Cup thriller
digital education revolution - News, Features, and Slideshows
digital education revolution in pictures
After federal funding dried up for schools to buy laptops for students, educators have had to come up with new ways to deliver a 1:1 computer-to-student ratio.
The Gillard Government must allocate funding to entice students into studying IT and educate older Australians about technology, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) have claimed.
Computerworld Australia caught up with IT manager, Rohan Smith, for a tour of the school and a look at the IT that drives its success
Teachers and students in NSW state schools are being supplied with new digital training to help them cope with the incorporation of IT and digital media in the education sector.
The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) will release an evaluation strategy this year for the Federal Government’s $2.4 billion Digital Education Revolution this year in an attempt to better gauge the success of the program.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar