- Google levels up security at I/O with secure comms tool, better authentication
- New NSA phone dragnet proposals blasted as flawed
- Tor connections to hidden services could be easy to de-anonymize
- How Google took a page from Apple to secure Android Pay
- Elon Musk insider Branden Spikes launches new security firm in UK
digital education revolution - News, Features, and Slideshows
digital education revolution in pictures
After federal funding dried up for schools to buy laptops for students, educators have had to come up with new ways to deliver a 1:1 computer-to-student ratio.
The Gillard Government must allocate funding to entice students into studying IT and educate older Australians about technology, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) have claimed.
Computerworld Australia caught up with IT manager, Rohan Smith, for a tour of the school and a look at the IT that drives its success
Teachers and students in NSW state schools are being supplied with new digital training to help them cope with the incorporation of IT and digital media in the education sector.
The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) will release an evaluation strategy this year for the Federal Government’s $2.4 billion Digital Education Revolution this year in an attempt to better gauge the success of the program.
If there's one program that encapsulates all of the technologies currently offered by the NSW Department of Education, it's the xsel Western NSW Region Selective School.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Intel works to end "lost" data center devices
- Microsoft throws open the doors for Cloud Foundry on Azure
- Don't blame free Windows 10 for PC business ills
- Google and Levi's team up on smart clothes
- Google bets that smart fabrics, gesture interfaces will replace fiddling on a tiny wearable touchscreen
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer