- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
digital education revolution - News, Features, and Slideshows
digital education revolution in pictures
After federal funding dried up for schools to buy laptops for students, educators have had to come up with new ways to deliver a 1:1 computer-to-student ratio.
The Gillard Government must allocate funding to entice students into studying IT and educate older Australians about technology, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) have claimed.
Computerworld Australia caught up with IT manager, Rohan Smith, for a tour of the school and a look at the IT that drives its success
Teachers and students in NSW state schools are being supplied with new digital training to help them cope with the incorporation of IT and digital media in the education sector.
The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) will release an evaluation strategy this year for the Federal Government’s $2.4 billion Digital Education Revolution this year in an attempt to better gauge the success of the program.
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Mozilla knocks off 'interim' label, names Chris Beard CEO
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing