- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
digital economy - News, Features, and Slideshows
digital economy in pictures
The Internet and the "digitally enabled economy" are forecast to contribute $139 billion to gross domestic product within half a decade.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has called for the establishment of a digital economy ministry and more support for startups in its NSW election policy statement.
As Victoria prepares to head to the polls on 29 November, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) has called for the establishment of a 'Digital Ministerial Advisory Council' to promote digital economy initiatives in the state.
International cyber crime police work is being hampered by data sovereignty laws, according to Australian Federal Police’s national manager of high tech crime operations, Tim Morris.
Australia took another step toward “fair use” copyright reform with a paper released this week by the Australian Law Reform Commission, but implementation of the ALRC’s recommendations is not yet a sure thing.
The Federal Government has called on industry to grow its online presence and e–commerce facilities to help boost Australia’s digital economy.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together