The discussion around enterprise DevOps has matured significantly over the last two or three years according to Mirco Hering. But many organisations are keen to embrace the idea, far fewer have successful embraced it at a strategic level says Hering, the APAC lead for Accenture’s DevOps and Agile practice.
Devops - News, Features, and Slideshows
CBA CIO, David Whiteing, says he is interested in embracing a range of technologies more commonly associated with businesses that have a purely digital heritage rather than the complex technology environment of a bank.
It’s fair to say that rise of digital has taken a toll on many Australian publishers, Fairfax Media among them. But although Fairfax has battled falling revenues as print fades, its multi-platform property business, the Domain Group, has delivered a string of outstanding results for the publisher, particularly in the digital sphere.
Just as accepted definitions of what DevOps entails have morphed and grown over the years, so too have the toolsets and management approaches employed to build and manage a DevOps culture within the organisation.
Cloud technologies have been fundamentally transformational for financial software provider MYOB, which like most legacy software providers has undergone a massive period of change in recent years as it shifted its architecture to the cloud.
Whitepapers about Devops
Industry experts believe that PaaS will be the enabling technology for what are considered to be next-generation applications: composite, cloud-native applications composed of modular services or microservices, with each service running in its own container and communicating via middleware and network connections.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption