CBA CIO, David Whiteing, says he is interested in embracing a range of technologies more commonly associated with businesses that have a purely digital heritage rather than the complex technology environment of a bank.
Devops - News, Features, and Slideshows
It’s fair to say that rise of digital has taken a toll on many Australian publishers, Fairfax Media among them. But although Fairfax has battled falling revenues as print fades, its multi-platform property business, the Domain Group, has delivered a string of outstanding results for the publisher, particularly in the digital sphere.
Just as accepted definitions of what DevOps entails have morphed and grown over the years, so too have the toolsets and management approaches employed to build and manage a DevOps culture within the organisation.
Cloud technologies have been fundamentally transformational for financial software provider MYOB, which like most legacy software providers has undergone a massive period of change in recent years as it shifted its architecture to the cloud.
Just when you thought it was safe to go back and visit your developers, along comes a new buzzword to empower your software processes and raise eyebrows at boardroom meetings. That buzzword is DevOps – a portmanteau of 'development' and 'operations' – and it is already revolutionising the way many IT organisations work.
Whitepapers about Devops
Industry experts believe that PaaS will be the enabling technology for what are considered to be next-generation applications: composite, cloud-native applications composed of modular services or microservices, with each service running in its own container and communicating via middleware and network connections.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals