- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
developers - News, Features, and Slideshows
developers in pictures
Some 5500 people attended the annual Cisco Live conference in Melbourne.
Over the weekend Melbourne’s Plaza Ballroom will play host to the Australian leg of BattleHack, PayPal’s global hackathon.
Microsoft TechEd arrived this week in Sydney with a brand new format.
It's easier than ever to get started developing for the Internet of Things (IoT), said Microsoft .NET developer evangelist, Dave Glover.
The NSW government is calling on the private sector to suggest new ways to reuse or reinterpret data held by its agencies under a newly established crowdsourcing initiative.
Whitepapers about developers
This whitepaper discusses why an analytics-ready Hadoop-based enterprise data hub platform and advanced integration are critical technologies to take full advantage of big data. • Organizations increasingly recognize the potential of big data to transform their business • One of the biggest challenges associated with big data projects is a shortage of resource skills. • Learn about a solution to increase productivity up to five times with readily available trained developers
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe