- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
- Europol launches international cybercrime task force
developers - News, Features, and Slideshows
developers in pictures
Braintree has integrated PayPal into its payments platform with the launch of its v.zero SDK in Australia.
So your CIO thinks that cloud, BYOD and big data are all passé and now has declared The Next Big Thing in the IT department will be DevOps — and hey, even worse, he or she used the Google and has seen that Big Vendor X and Big Vendor Y offer 'DevOps-ready products' so all that it's going to take is picking up a bunch of overpriced automation tools.
The Tasmanian government is asking IT developers, companies, individuals and enthusiasts to create smartphone and tablet apps that showcase our sometimes forgotten island state.
The DevOps movement is growing in Australia according to a new survey, with IT departments feeling management pressure to release applications more quickly in order to meet customer demand.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OACI) has unveiled a guide designed to help mobile app developers embed better privacy practices into their products.