- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
developers - News, Features, and Slideshows
developers in pictures
Microsoft TechEd arrived this week in Sydney with a brand new format.
It's easier than ever to get started developing for the Internet of Things (IoT), said Microsoft .NET developer evangelist, Dave Glover.
The NSW government is calling on the private sector to suggest new ways to reuse or reinterpret data held by its agencies under a newly established crowdsourcing initiative.
Braintree has integrated PayPal into its payments platform with the launch of its v.zero SDK in Australia.
So your CIO thinks that cloud, BYOD and big data are all passé and now has declared The Next Big Thing in the IT department will be DevOps — and hey, even worse, he or she used the Google and has seen that Big Vendor X and Big Vendor Y offer 'DevOps-ready products' so all that it's going to take is picking up a bunch of overpriced automation tools.
Whitepapers about developers
This whitepaper discusses why an analytics-ready Hadoop-based enterprise data hub platform and advanced integration are critical technologies to take full advantage of big data. • Organizations increasingly recognize the potential of big data to transform their business • One of the biggest challenges associated with big data projects is a shortage of resource skills. • Learn about a solution to increase productivity up to five times with readily available trained developers
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy