- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
developers - News, Features, and Slideshows
developers in pictures
Some 5500 people attended the annual Cisco Live conference in Melbourne.
Over the weekend Melbourne’s Plaza Ballroom will play host to the Australian leg of BattleHack, PayPal’s global hackathon.
Microsoft TechEd arrived this week in Sydney with a brand new format.
It's easier than ever to get started developing for the Internet of Things (IoT), said Microsoft .NET developer evangelist, Dave Glover.
The NSW government is calling on the private sector to suggest new ways to reuse or reinterpret data held by its agencies under a newly established crowdsourcing initiative.
Whitepapers about developers
This whitepaper discusses why an analytics-ready Hadoop-based enterprise data hub platform and advanced integration are critical technologies to take full advantage of big data. • Organizations increasingly recognize the potential of big data to transform their business • One of the biggest challenges associated with big data projects is a shortage of resource skills. • Learn about a solution to increase productivity up to five times with readily available trained developers
- Chi-X Australia implements Avaya technology to support its BYOD strategy
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media