developers - News, Features, and Slideshows
developers in pictures
The NSW government is calling on the private sector to suggest new ways to reuse or reinterpret data held by its agencies under a newly established crowdsourcing initiative.
Braintree has integrated PayPal into its payments platform with the launch of its v.zero SDK in Australia.
So your CIO thinks that cloud, BYOD and big data are all passé and now has declared The Next Big Thing in the IT department will be DevOps — and hey, even worse, he or she used the Google and has seen that Big Vendor X and Big Vendor Y offer 'DevOps-ready products' so all that it's going to take is picking up a bunch of overpriced automation tools.
The Tasmanian government is asking IT developers, companies, individuals and enthusiasts to create smartphone and tablet apps that showcase our sometimes forgotten island state.
The DevOps movement is growing in Australia according to a new survey, with IT departments feeling management pressure to release applications more quickly in order to meet customer demand.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it