developers - News, Features, and Slideshows
developers in pictures
Some 5500 people attended the annual Cisco Live conference in Melbourne.
Over the weekend Melbourne’s Plaza Ballroom will play host to the Australian leg of BattleHack, PayPal’s global hackathon.
Microsoft TechEd arrived this week in Sydney with a brand new format.
It's easier than ever to get started developing for the Internet of Things (IoT), said Microsoft .NET developer evangelist, Dave Glover.
The NSW government is calling on the private sector to suggest new ways to reuse or reinterpret data held by its agencies under a newly established crowdsourcing initiative.
Whitepapers about developers
This whitepaper discusses why an analytics-ready Hadoop-based enterprise data hub platform and advanced integration are critical technologies to take full advantage of big data. • Organizations increasingly recognize the potential of big data to transform their business • One of the biggest challenges associated with big data projects is a shortage of resource skills. • Learn about a solution to increase productivity up to five times with readily available trained developers
- Firefox coming to iOS this year, Mozilla says
- Amazon snaps up Elemental to boost video on AWS
- Ex-Tesla engineer could face prison for hacking former manager's email, FBI says
- Microsoft will release its hackathon help tool to the world
- US DOJ tightens policies on use of simulated cells for surveillance
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC