- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Microsoft's announcement today of a less expensive Office 365 subscription for consumers was the strongest hint yet that the company will soon offer an edition for Apple's iPad, an analyst said.
Microsoft said that it would launch a new version of Office for Mac before the end of the year, but won't discuss details until the second half of 2014.
Facebook will shutter its email service next month, and it's likely that not many people will even notice.
Microsoft will call it quits not only on Windows XP in less than two months, but will pull the plug on Office 2003 the same day.
Google Chrome users have stormed the company's support forum to complain about a non-standard scrollbar in Chrome 32 that makes it harder for them to navigate pages in Windows.
The last of JR Raphael's three-part how-to series includes advanced tips and tricks to help you take your Google+ experience to the next level.
The kids may have moved on, but business users love (and hate) their email. Here's why we can't kick the habit.
Almost as an afterthought, Apple has announced it was working on browser-based versions of its iWork productivity applications, a move one analyst said challenged Microsoft's Office behemoth.
Which is the better value, an Office desktop license that's good 'forever' or an annual cloud subscription? The answer is: It depends on your situation. Our interactive calculator will show you the price for each to help you make the best choice.
Office 365 Home Premium, Microsoft's new subscription-based version of Office 2013, lets you use your applications anywhere. But does it really cost less than the client version?
This paper provides a guide for evaluating and selecting the best all-flash storage for your enterprise class environment. The detailed content covers all product classes and where they can be best applied to your circumstances, as well as what the key elements are for each to avoid potential pitfalls in the selection process.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size