- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
department of defence - News, Features, and Slideshows
ISI will support and manage the Department of Defence’s mainframe environment under an eight-year contract worth $31 million. Lockheed Martin Australia awarded ISI the contract, which is part of Defence’s massive data centre consolidation program.
Lockheed Martin Australia (LHA) has announced plans to open an Asia Pacific ICT engineering centre in Melbourne, which will lead to the creation of 150 jobs over the next five years.
Perth-headquartered IT services company ASG Group announced this morning that Lockheed Martin Australia had signed it as a subcontractor for the Department of Defence's mammoth Centralised Processing Project.
Access to high-bandwidth wireless broadband is critical for supporting drones, national defence and autonomous mining equipment, according to presenters from industry and government at the RadComms conference in Sydney today.
Defence minister David Johnston has backed a large-scale overhaul of Department of Defence's ICT services and infrastructure, confirming today that the Centralised Processing Project will be managed by Lockheed Martin.
Computerworld Australia got the chance to meet and chat with Department of Defence chief technical officer, Matt Yannopoulos, on the state of ICT reform within the department, the opportunity for consumer applications on the warfield and the difficulty of finding the right ICT personnel for the agency.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers