- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
department of defence - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has rolled out a re-developed version of its OnSecure website for state, territory and federal government IT professionals.
ISI will support and manage the Department of Defence’s mainframe environment under an eight-year contract worth $31 million. Lockheed Martin Australia awarded ISI the contract, which is part of Defence’s massive data centre consolidation program.
Lockheed Martin Australia (LHA) has announced plans to open an Asia Pacific ICT engineering centre in Melbourne, which will lead to the creation of 150 jobs over the next five years.
Perth-headquartered IT services company ASG Group announced this morning that Lockheed Martin Australia had signed it as a subcontractor for the Department of Defence's mammoth Centralised Processing Project.
Access to high-bandwidth wireless broadband is critical for supporting drones, national defence and autonomous mining equipment, according to presenters from industry and government at the RadComms conference in Sydney today.
Computerworld Australia got the chance to meet and chat with Department of Defence chief technical officer, Matt Yannopoulos, on the state of ICT reform within the department, the opportunity for consumer applications on the warfield and the difficulty of finding the right ICT personnel for the agency.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year