- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
- Duo sentenced to 14 years for Apple Phishing scheme
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
department of defence - News, Features, and Slideshows
A cyber security audit of seven Australian Federal Government agencies has found that none of them had achieved full compliance with the top four mitigation strategies mandated by the Department of Defence in 2013.
The Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS), which will bring together government cyber security staff with academic researchers, opened in Canberra today.
The Department of Defence has extended its managed satellite services agreement with Optus for another four years, the telco announced this morning.
The Department of Defence has extended an IT services contract with Fujitsu for a further three years as it invests in improving the performance of its network, desktop and data centre environments.
As the Internet of Things expands, industry and government must collaborate to bolster security of critical systems, according to Alex Zelinsky, chief defence scientist at the Department of Defence.
Computerworld Australia got the chance to meet and chat with Department of Defence chief technical officer, Matt Yannopoulos, on the state of ICT reform within the department, the opportunity for consumer applications on the warfield and the difficulty of finding the right ICT personnel for the agency.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites