- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
- Australians overconfident on security prowess despite surging toll of breaches
department of defence - News, Features, and Slideshows
Despite the Department of Defence investing $37 million since 2008 in upgrading the core IT systems at the agency responsible for assigning security clearance for a significant number of government employees and contractors, those systems still lack "reliability and functionality".
The First Principles Review of Defence released today by the government has identified a "costly and complex" application landscape within the Defence Department as a source of waste and inefficiencies.
A Department of Defence e-health project ended up costing $110 million more than budgeted and was delivered three years late, according to a new Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) report.
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has rolled out a re-developed version of its OnSecure website for state, territory and federal government IT professionals.
ISI will support and manage the Department of Defence’s mainframe environment under an eight-year contract worth $31 million. Lockheed Martin Australia awarded ISI the contract, which is part of Defence’s massive data centre consolidation program.
Computerworld Australia got the chance to meet and chat with Department of Defence chief technical officer, Matt Yannopoulos, on the state of ICT reform within the department, the opportunity for consumer applications on the warfield and the difficulty of finding the right ICT personnel for the agency.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout