- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
Department of Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Communications has announced a review of Australia’s spectrum policy and management framework.
A government proposal to reduce privacy regulations on telecom carriers has met with resistance from the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) would be able to cap international roaming prices between Australia and New Zealand under draft legislation revealed this week.