- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise Clouds
Department of Broadband Communications and the Digital Economy - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy has issued a warning about email scams which involve royal baby Prince George of Cambridge.
An inquiry has been launched into the fire at a Telstra exchange in Warrnambool, Victoria, which cut off the telco’s fixed line network to 60,000 residents.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy has opened tenders to operate, monitor and maintain satellite community phones in remote Indigenous communities.
The Federal Government has flagged a trial of in-house telemonitoring technology for chronically ill veterans via the National Broadband Network (NBN), kicking off in July 2012.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy is preparing to consult with internet service providers on the potential impact of recycling backup batteries for equipment installed as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- The role of the chief digital officer: Make yourself redundant
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button