- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
Department of Broadband Communications and the Digital Economy - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy has issued a warning about email scams which involve royal baby Prince George of Cambridge.
An inquiry has been launched into the fire at a Telstra exchange in Warrnambool, Victoria, which cut off the telco’s fixed line network to 60,000 residents.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy has opened tenders to operate, monitor and maintain satellite community phones in remote Indigenous communities.
The Federal Government has flagged a trial of in-house telemonitoring technology for chronically ill veterans via the National Broadband Network (NBN), kicking off in July 2012.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy is preparing to consult with internet service providers on the potential impact of recycling backup batteries for equipment installed as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol
- Building a non-distributed big data computing solution on Amazon Web Services
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality