- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Security firm ‘guarantees’ to pay more than Google does for Chrome exploits
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws
- Stagefright vulnerability allows criminals to send malware by text
Department of Broadband Communications and the Digital Economy - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy has issued a warning about email scams which involve royal baby Prince George of Cambridge.
An inquiry has been launched into the fire at a Telstra exchange in Warrnambool, Victoria, which cut off the telco’s fixed line network to 60,000 residents.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy has opened tenders to operate, monitor and maintain satellite community phones in remote Indigenous communities.
The Federal Government has flagged a trial of in-house telemonitoring technology for chronically ill veterans via the National Broadband Network (NBN), kicking off in July 2012.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy is preparing to consult with internet service providers on the potential impact of recycling backup batteries for equipment installed as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN).