- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
DDoS attacks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks were heavily targeted at the gaming and software/technology industries during Q4 of 2014 as cyber criminals sought to disrupt services, according to a new report by Akamai.
The University of Queensland (UQ) has issued a request for the provision of network Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation services at its St Lucia campus in Brisbane.
Reflection/amplification distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks have now become so large that entire ISP networks are getting disrupted, says a networking security expert.
Average peak broadband connection speeds were recorded at 35.2 megabits per second (Mbps) in Australia during Q4 of 2013, up 46 per cent on the same period in 2012, according to a new global report.
A hacktivist and public WikiLeaks critic has taken credit for a denial of service attack that took down the WikiLeaks Party website this afternoon.
Forget tablet computers or smartphones. 2010 was the year of the distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack, if network security outfit Arbor Networks is to be believed.
Whitepapers about DDoS attacks
For the foreseeable future, a two-tier DDoS protection architecture should continue to provide the flexibility and manageability that today’s architects need to combat the modern DDoS threat. This recommended DDoS protection reference architecture leverages F5’s long experience combatting DDoS attacks with its customers. •Learn the four categories of DDoS threats and the recommended mitigation architectures •Answer why you should consider a cloud based scrubbing service and how to choose one •Understand the benefits to a multi-tier DDoS protection architecture
- Acer going all in with Windows 10 smartphones
- LG's own smartwatch OS shows promise, but hardware leaves a lot to be desired
- Hands on: HP's Spectre X360 hybrid boots lightning fast, performs remarkably
- HTC One M9 revealed ahead of official launch
- Acer's new low-cost handset will be upgradeable to Windows 10
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week