- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
David Yuile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
Internet service provider AAPT has been issued a formal warning by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), following an investigation into a data breach in July 2012 which hacktivist group Anonymous claimed credit for.
Telecommunications service provider AAPT is now offering medium to large enterprise customers cloud services following the expansion of its 10-year partnership with NetApp.
Australian telco AAPT has switched the remainder of its 1200 staff off Microsoft's Exchange collaboration platform and onto Google's rival Gmail offering after running a trial of 250 staff on Gmail for the past two months.
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data