David Yuile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
Internet service provider AAPT has been issued a formal warning by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), following an investigation into a data breach in July 2012 which hacktivist group Anonymous claimed credit for.
Telecommunications service provider AAPT is now offering medium to large enterprise customers cloud services following the expansion of its 10-year partnership with NetApp.
Australian telco AAPT has switched the remainder of its 1200 staff off Microsoft's Exchange collaboration platform and onto Google's rival Gmail offering after running a trial of 250 staff on Gmail for the past two months.
- Meltdown! New Periscope iPhone app live streams ice cream factory's end
- Court throws out lawsuit over storage on iPhones, iPads
- Facebook speeds iPhone app dev wih React Native
- Facebook wants to blur lines between reality and virtual reality
- Microsoft name games continue as 'universal apps' become 'Windows apps'