- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
David Thodey in pictures
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) added 1.3 million new mobile customers in 2013 while at the same time reducing complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) according to CEO David Thodey.
Telstra and the Northern Territory government have signed an agreement for mobile phone sites to be installed in eight locations to provide 3G services in the Top End.
National Rugby League (NRL) fans who can’t catch the action at the game or their favourite bar will be able to watch matches live on their mobile phones and tablets, regardless of their carrier.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has announced the creation of a digital division after recording a lower than expected takeup of its digital Sensis offering.
A co-operative, collaborative Telstra could be set to emerge with the appointment of Telstra group managing director of enterprise and government, David Thodey, as the new CEO, according to telco industry expert Paul Budde.
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Amazon: A culture based on customer data
- Why it's time to make customer engagement about context, not campaigns
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers