- Data retention acceptable as long as security, access managed: survey
- New tools ease iPhone data rescue but cloud-data recoveries rising
- Security concerns driving interest in IT governance, COBIT framework: ISACA
- Network operators must get proactive on DDoS to protect cloud: Arbor Networks
- The week in security: Apple defends iOS 8 privacy as experts warn on Android browser
David Thodey - News, Features, and Slideshows
David Thodey in pictures
Telstra home and enterprise broadband users will be able to access 2 million Wi-Fi hotspots around Australia in five years if they agree to share their own connection, under part of a $100 million strategy announced today by Telstra CEO David Thodey.
The possible announcement of a public Wi-Fi network by Telstra would “put a stiff cold breeze up the competition,” according to an IBRS analyst.
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) added 1.3 million new mobile customers in 2013 while at the same time reducing complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) according to CEO David Thodey.
Telstra and the Northern Territory government have signed an agreement for mobile phone sites to be installed in eight locations to provide 3G services in the Top End.
A co-operative, collaborative Telstra could be set to emerge with the appointment of Telstra group managing director of enterprise and government, David Thodey, as the new CEO, according to telco industry expert Paul Budde.