- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
David Thodey - News, Features, and Slideshows
David Thodey in pictures
Former Telstra CEO David Thodey has been appointed as the new chair of CSIRO’s board for the next five years.
Telstra group executive, business support and improvement, Robert Nason, will retire, the telco announced this morning.
Senator for Western Australia Scott Ludlam has sent a letter to Telstra CEO David Thodey expressing concerns about the use of Gemalto SIM cards by the telco following media reports that the company’s SIM card encryption keys were allegedly hacked by United States and United Kingdom intelligence agencies during 2010 and 2011.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has lauded Telstra CEO David Thodey as a "thought leader and skilled executive".
Andrew Penn said to expect business as usual when he takes the reins of Telstra from departing CEO David Thodey on 1 May.
A co-operative, collaborative Telstra could be set to emerge with the appointment of Telstra group managing director of enterprise and government, David Thodey, as the new CEO, according to telco industry expert Paul Budde.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age