- Selling passwords for $150, and other dumb ways users threaten corporate security
- IT staff bearing brunt of EU General Data Protection Regulation planning
- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
David Thodey - News, Features, and Slideshows
David Thodey in pictures
Telstra home and enterprise broadband users will be able to access 2 million Wi-Fi hotspots around Australia in five years if they agree to share their own connection, under part of a $100 million strategy announced today by Telstra CEO David Thodey.
The possible announcement of a public Wi-Fi network by Telstra would “put a stiff cold breeze up the competition,” according to an IBRS analyst.
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) added 1.3 million new mobile customers in 2013 while at the same time reducing complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) according to CEO David Thodey.
Telstra and the Northern Territory government have signed an agreement for mobile phone sites to be installed in eight locations to provide 3G services in the Top End.
A co-operative, collaborative Telstra could be set to emerge with the appointment of Telstra group managing director of enterprise and government, David Thodey, as the new CEO, according to telco industry expert Paul Budde.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities