David Thodey - News, Features, and Slideshows
David Thodey in pictures
Telstra group executive, business support and improvement, Robert Nason, will retire, the telco announced this morning.
Senator for Western Australia Scott Ludlam has sent a letter to Telstra CEO David Thodey expressing concerns about the use of Gemalto SIM cards by the telco following media reports that the company’s SIM card encryption keys were allegedly hacked by United States and United Kingdom intelligence agencies during 2010 and 2011.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has lauded Telstra CEO David Thodey as a "thought leader and skilled executive".
Andrew Penn said to expect business as usual when he takes the reins of Telstra from departing CEO David Thodey on 1 May.
Telstra home and enterprise broadband users will be able to access 2 million Wi-Fi hotspots around Australia in five years if they agree to share their own connection, under part of a $100 million strategy announced today by Telstra CEO David Thodey.
A co-operative, collaborative Telstra could be set to emerge with the appointment of Telstra group managing director of enterprise and government, David Thodey, as the new CEO, according to telco industry expert Paul Budde.
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Linksys WRT1200AC: A fast, full-featured, open-source-friendly router
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- How Fortnum and Mason got 20% more customers to check out with open-source site
- Freeview appoints Scot Mota as marketing director