- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
David Thodey in pictures
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) added 1.3 million new mobile customers in 2013 while at the same time reducing complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) according to CEO David Thodey.
Telstra and the Northern Territory government have signed an agreement for mobile phone sites to be installed in eight locations to provide 3G services in the Top End.
National Rugby League (NRL) fans who can’t catch the action at the game or their favourite bar will be able to watch matches live on their mobile phones and tablets, regardless of their carrier.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has announced the creation of a digital division after recording a lower than expected takeup of its digital Sensis offering.
A co-operative, collaborative Telstra could be set to emerge with the appointment of Telstra group managing director of enterprise and government, David Thodey, as the new CEO, according to telco industry expert Paul Budde.
Your employees demand more apps, more data, more convenience—which places a major strain on IT. Satisfy both sides with a Mobile App Management (MAM) solution. Here’s a guide to help you understand the critical success factors before getting started.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.