- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
David Bartlett - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fibre services on the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been switched on in Hobart, Tasmania. Around 1800 premises in the area can now sign up for NBN services.
David Bartlett, former Tasmanian premier, is championing the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a driver of digital disruption, but he says businesses aren’t ready for the opportunities it will bring.
IBM has released new software designed to cut energy costs by monitoring sensors inside of large buildings and flagging potential maintenance issues.
Newly instated minister for science, innovation and technology, David O’Byrne, is relying on a meeting with the Digital Futures Advisory Council this month to provide direction on the future of ICT in the state’s policy and economy.
Tasmanian Premier, David Bartlett, is expected to introduce legislation to the State Parliament today, enabling Tasmania to adopt an opt-out model for the remaining roll-out of the National Broadband Network (NBN) in the state.
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?