- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
- 1Password's update highlights the difference between two-step and two-factor verification
- The end for 1024-bit SSL certificates is near, Mozilla kills a few more
- Carbon Black 5.0 released to help security teams respond faster
- LightCyber rolls out new features for endpoint malware detection platform
David Bartlett - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fibre services on the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been switched on in Hobart, Tasmania. Around 1800 premises in the area can now sign up for NBN services.
David Bartlett, former Tasmanian premier, is championing the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a driver of digital disruption, but he says businesses aren’t ready for the opportunities it will bring.
IBM has released new software designed to cut energy costs by monitoring sensors inside of large buildings and flagging potential maintenance issues.
Newly instated minister for science, innovation and technology, David O’Byrne, is relying on a meeting with the Digital Futures Advisory Council this month to provide direction on the future of ICT in the state’s policy and economy.
Tasmanian Premier, David Bartlett, is expected to introduce legislation to the State Parliament today, enabling Tasmania to adopt an opt-out model for the remaining roll-out of the National Broadband Network (NBN) in the state.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing