Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has reported revenue of $870.5 million for the financial year ended 30 June.
Data#3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has taken an additional 14.2 per cent share in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology, giving it a 56.7 per cent share.
System integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has recorded revenues of $406.4 million to 31 December last year, up from $399 million in the previous half due to a lift in IT services and product sales.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has confirmed that it will acquire a 42.5 per cent shareholding in Wi-Fi analytics company Discovery Technology for $1.5 million.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) is to acquire shares in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology with full ownership completed by June 2017.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).