- PornDroid ransomware trojan tries Material Design to boost payments
- To scare people better, Android ransomware gets a snazzy UI
- Hack-proof drones offer antidote for IoT security “naiveté”: NICTA researcher
- Hacked Opinions: The legalities of hacking – Jeremiah Grossman
- Application attacks against clouds up 45%
Data#3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has reported revenue of $870.5 million for the financial year ended 30 June.
Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has taken an additional 14.2 per cent share in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology, giving it a 56.7 per cent share.
System integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has recorded revenues of $406.4 million to 31 December last year, up from $399 million in the previous half due to a lift in IT services and product sales.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has confirmed that it will acquire a 42.5 per cent shareholding in Wi-Fi analytics company Discovery Technology for $1.5 million.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) is to acquire shares in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology with full ownership completed by June 2017.