Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has reported revenue of $870.5 million for the financial year ended 30 June.
Data#3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has taken an additional 14.2 per cent share in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology, giving it a 56.7 per cent share.
System integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has recorded revenues of $406.4 million to 31 December last year, up from $399 million in the previous half due to a lift in IT services and product sales.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has confirmed that it will acquire a 42.5 per cent shareholding in Wi-Fi analytics company Discovery Technology for $1.5 million.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) is to acquire shares in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology with full ownership completed by June 2017.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!