- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
Data#3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has confirmed that it will acquire a 42.5 per cent shareholding in Wi-Fi analytics company Discovery Technology for $1.5 million.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) is to acquire shares in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology with full ownership completed by June 2017.
Data#3’s (ASX: DTL) Queensland general manager Mark Esler has retired after 30 years at the system integrator.
ASX-listed system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has signed a multi-year IT outsourcing deal with Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC).
Ipswich City Council (ICC) has signed a multi-million dollar outsourcing agreement with system integrator Data#3 (ASX:DTL).