Data#3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has confirmed that it will acquire a 42.5 per cent shareholding in Wi-Fi analytics company Discovery Technology for $1.5 million.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) is to acquire shares in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology with full ownership completed by June 2017.
Data#3’s (ASX: DTL) Queensland general manager Mark Esler has retired after 30 years at the system integrator.
ASX-listed system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has signed a multi-year IT outsourcing deal with Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC).
Ipswich City Council (ICC) has signed a multi-million dollar outsourcing agreement with system integrator Data#3 (ASX:DTL).
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities