- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
Data#3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
System integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has recorded revenues of $406.4 million to 31 December last year, up from $399 million in the previous half due to a lift in IT services and product sales.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has confirmed that it will acquire a 42.5 per cent shareholding in Wi-Fi analytics company Discovery Technology for $1.5 million.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) is to acquire shares in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology with full ownership completed by June 2017.
Data#3’s (ASX: DTL) Queensland general manager Mark Esler has retired after 30 years at the system integrator.
ASX-listed system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has signed a multi-year IT outsourcing deal with Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC).
- Microsoft activates Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online on local datacentres
- NBN Co hits back at TPG with Fibre-to-the-Building launch
- Opengear deploys ZTP capabilities across its products
- Cirrus Networks signs $4.6 million in contracts via new strategy
- Invigor uses Big Data to slice prices for consumers