- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
data - News, Features, and Slideshows
data in pictures
Advanced data analytics to understand customers were a driving force behind a new strategy intended to turn around the fortunes of retailer Myer.
World experts in computer science and mathematics spent an afternoon at the Heidelberg Laureate Forum in Germany trying to figure out how the widespread collection of data about consumers can be prevented from causing harm.
Many of the Australian businesses and not-for-profit organisations using data sets released by the government are employing open data to create new or improved products and services, according to the initial results of the Open Data 500 study.
The federal government's Digital Transformation Office is looking at ways to draw together data from across agencies to better assess potential to improve service delivery.
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
Whitepapers about data
Most enterprises already know that having the ability to not only protect, but recover your data from system disruptions and data loss— and quickly—are mission-critical components of your business. This paper takes you through the driving forces behind these rapidly evolving data protection architectures, the trends you’ll want to be keeping an eye on, what we should all demand of next generation architectures, and the state of the current market landscape.
- Cloud shaking up Australian data centre market: Frost & Sullivan
- Google, Apple $415M deal with tech workers gets final approval
- For future wearables, the network could be you
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution