- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 30
- OPM, Anthem hackers reportedly also breached United Airlines
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
data - News, Features, and Slideshows
data in pictures
The federal government's Digital Transformation Office is looking at ways to draw together data from across agencies to better assess potential to improve service delivery.
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
The New York University's GovLab and the federal Department of Communications have embarked on a study of how Australian organisations are employing government data sets.
Telstra signed a $12.5 million, three-year contract with Allianz Insurance to provide voice, data and more than 800 mobile services.
Spark New Zealand will form a fibre construction joint venture with Vocus Communications called Connect 8.
I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
Whitepapers about data
Although customer centricity has been discussed as a theory for some time, what’s less clear is how you drive customer centric change.This whitepaper provides a practical approach for businesses and CMOs to use as a starting point, allowing them to identify signposts on their journey to customer centricity. And what we like about it, is that whether they’re at the very start of the journey, or years in and trying to take the next step, there is a signpost to help navigate this new terrain.
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together
- Adobe's new interactive shoppable video experience
- HubSpot fires CMO, sanctions CEO over business ethics breach
- Australian grown mobile marketing platform secures BetAmerica deal
- Rachel Botsman: Trust is the currency of the 21st Century