data - News, Features, and Slideshows
data in pictures
Australians who exceeded their mobile data caps during this year's World Cup should blame their telcos for providing restrictive limits, according to broadcaster SBS.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner has made Freedom of Information statistics available in a machine-readable format, the federal agency revealed today.
The Australian Government Information Management Office has issued a draft guide for public sector organisations looking to deploy data analytics.
White Retail Group is fighting against the trend known as 'bring-your-own applications' – or BYOA – due to security concerns, according to its IT manager.
Advocacy group Choice has called on the federal government to introduce measures that would allow consumers to access that data that businesses hold about them in order to drive competition between service providers.
I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
Whitepapers about data
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, Flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities and business value. Welcome to the 100% Flash Enterprise Storage Array – where unimaginable performance is only the start.
- Vodafone relying on high-value subscribers amid 137,000 customer loss
- Brocade kitting the Australian Genome Research Facility for Big Data
- Anchor goes Openstack to boost retail website performance
- Adobe: Class division emerging in website design
- Acronis launches software-as-a-service backup delivery model for VARs, MSPs
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success