data - News, Features, and Slideshows
data in pictures
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
The New York University's GovLab and the federal Department of Communications have embarked on a study of how Australian organisations are employing government data sets.
Telstra signed a $12.5 million, three-year contract with Allianz Insurance to provide voice, data and more than 800 mobile services.
Spark New Zealand will form a fibre construction joint venture with Vocus Communications called Connect 8.
Big data and data generated as an 'administrative by-product' could be used by the Australian Bureau of Statistics in an effort to understand the digital economy and Australia's ICT landscape.
I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
Whitepapers about data
We all know how major security incidents can affect a company’s data, networks and corporate brand. We also know that sophisticated attacks, designed to gain continuous access to critical information or to cause damage in critical infrastructure, are becoming more severe, more frequent and more costly. But what can you do about it? The IBM white paper “Responding to - and recovering from - sophisticated security attacks” details four proactive steps that you can - and should - take now to help keep your organisation safe: prioritise your business objectives and set your risk tolerance; protect your organisation with a proactive security plan; prepare your response to the inevitable sophisticated attack and promote and support a culture of security awareness. Read the white paper to learn how to help keep your organisation safe from sophisticated security attacks and find out how IBM can help.
- Cebit 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Australia’s router market hits a downturn: IDC Australia
- Equinix to supply private managed connections to Microsoft Office 365
- The Carly Fiorina teardown begins as '16 race heats up
- Telerik pitches new framework for building Android, iOS, Windows apps
- Microsoft wants Verizon to hand over names of suspected Windows pirates
- Can Elon Musk's battery really cut your power lines?
- Microsoft touts new update service as way for enterprises to go slow on Windows 10
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- 5 lessons from AMP on driving disruptive digital thinking
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer experience