- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
data retention - News, Features, and Slideshows
Acting information commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has reminded telcos of their privacy obligations when it comes to retaining customer information in order to comply with the government's data retention regime.
Access to Telstra customer data by law enforcement agencies increased in FY 14-15, the telco revealed in its latest transparency report.
A government scheme to offset the cost to telcos of implementing their data retention obligations is still a work in progress.
Attorney-General George Brandis has condemned Labor after a motion at the party's conference called for a review of data retention laws.
Communications Alliance CEO John Stanton has called on the federal government to extend the deadline for ISPs to develop data retention implementation plans.
- Myer gets to know target customers with $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers