- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
data centre security - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has received a quality management system certification from the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
More than 90 per cent of data centre operators are experiencing distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, according to Arbor Networks’ 8th Annual Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.
Whitepapers about data centre security
IBM sponsored the and Ponemon Institute examined the actual costs of data breaches at 61 US companies and drew on the results of more than 500 interviews to reveal the true costs of data breaches today, from detection and escalation to customer churn.
- Dicker Data unveils new "post-acquisition" logo (Embargo Monday April 20)
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom