- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Report: Attackers have their sights set on the cloud
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has received a quality management system certification from the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
More than 90 per cent of data centre operators are experiencing distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, according to Arbor Networks’ 8th Annual Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.
Whitepapers about data centre security
Backing up data today is growing more complex - and in an era of virtualisation, big data and cloud deployments, it can be difficult to maintain control over your data, resulting in loss and downtime. This hour-long webcast features expert commentary on navigating the complexity of backing up a heavily virtualised infrastructure; simplifying your backup software and hardware ecosystem; reducing the cost of backing up your organisation’s data, and modernising your backup infrastructure with integration. The presentations will conclude with an interactive Q&A session.
The rise of BYOD is creating governance and regulatory nightmares while providing end users with unprecedented flexibility and agility. While IT is still intrigued by the possibility of a better desktop management model and the operational savings client virtualization software could deliver, it is the increased governance and the ability to deliver desktops, applications, and data to any device that are driving today's purchases.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Brazil's global Internet conference includes call to end spying
- Fewer college students use tablets; may be a sign device doesn't boost productivity
- Go time traveling with Google Maps
- Ex-FCC commissioner to head CTIA in latest Washington shuffle
- It's now possible to wirelessly charge 40 smartphones from 16 feet away
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development