- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
data centre security - News, Features, and Slideshows
NextDC (ASX: NXT) has received a quality management system certification from the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
More than 90 per cent of data centre operators are experiencing distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, according to Arbor Networks’ 8th Annual Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.
Whitepapers about data centre security
This global study involving 350 companies in 16 industry sectors looks at the impact of data breaches and trends. The results from this annual research give insight and a better understanding of the factors that can minimise the financial consequences of a data breach, as well as the positive impact a business continuity management (BCM) program can have on the financial and reputational consequences of breaches.
- Nutanix launches new service provider purchasing program
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- Channel opportunities lie in DevOps in today’s application economy: CA Technologies
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye