- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
data #3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
System integrator Data #3 (ASX: DTL) has been reappointed as a panel supplier to the Queensland government with the awarding of a computer hardware and associated services contract.
ASX-listed system integrator Data #3 has reported a 6.8 per cent revenue slide for the first half of 2013 to $406.2 million, compared to the same period last year.
- Myer gets to know target customers with $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers