- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
data #3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
System integrator Data #3 (ASX: DTL) has been reappointed as a panel supplier to the Queensland government with the awarding of a computer hardware and associated services contract.
ASX-listed system integrator Data #3 has reported a 6.8 per cent revenue slide for the first half of 2013 to $406.2 million, compared to the same period last year.