data #3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
System integrator Data #3 (ASX: DTL) has been reappointed as a panel supplier to the Queensland government with the awarding of a computer hardware and associated services contract.
ASX-listed system integrator Data #3 has reported a 6.8 per cent revenue slide for the first half of 2013 to $406.2 million, compared to the same period last year.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities