- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- Small businesses could benefit from wireless industry 'kill switch' plans
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Cyclone cuts through telecom networks in Queensland
- It's war: NBN Co responds to TPG's FTTB rollout
Since disclosing last fall that an internal research team is developing an open hardware platform for creating highly modular smartphones, Google has offered few details of the effort, dubbed Project Ara.
IBM is working on electronics for the US. military that will self-destruct on command to ensure that powerful devices holding critical data stay out of the hands of the enemy.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency debuted a new website dedicated to sharing open-source data and publications today, calling it the DARPA Open Catalog.
Two days of robotic competition wrapped up today in Homestead, Fla. Here's a special music video featuring highlights from the DARPA Robotics Challenge 2013.
A Japanese team dominated its 15 competitors at DARPA's Robotics Challenge in Florida this weekend.
The U.S. military wants to put smartphones in the hands of all deployed troops. Their phones are going to be better than regular smartphones, says Mike Elgan, and that's why he wants one.
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is a series of software applications that collect and compiles data from different departments to enhance collaboration and co-ordination within the business. If you’re looking to implement your first ERP system, or to upgrade from an existing system, this whitepaper offers eight simple steps for selection that will lead to long-term strategic success.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- JCurve acquisition to boost telco play following $A2.5m capital raising
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Gratex targets A/NZ insurers with UPM2
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size