- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
dark Fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
TPG will roll out 4000km of new fibre to more than 3000 Vodafone Australia mobile sites under a deal unveiled this morning by the companies.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced plans to extend its dark fibre service into North Sydney suburbs to improve connection speeds for customers.
Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has entered a binding agreement to acquire Newcastle-based data centre and fibre provider Ipera Communications for $9.8 million.
Telecommunications wholesaler AAPT has settled a dispute with dark fibre provisioning company, Digital River Networks, out of court, with each party bearing their own proceeding costs.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age