- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
dark Fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced plans to extend its dark fibre service into North Sydney suburbs to improve connection speeds for customers.
Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has entered a binding agreement to acquire Newcastle-based data centre and fibre provider Ipera Communications for $9.8 million.
Telecommunications wholesaler AAPT has settled a dispute with dark fibre provisioning company, Digital River Networks, out of court, with each party bearing their own proceeding costs.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week