- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
dark Fibre - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced plans to extend its dark fibre service into North Sydney suburbs to improve connection speeds for customers.
Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has entered a binding agreement to acquire Newcastle-based data centre and fibre provider Ipera Communications for $9.8 million.
Telecommunications wholesaler AAPT has settled a dispute with dark fibre provisioning company, Digital River Networks, out of court, with each party bearing their own proceeding costs.