- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
cyberwarfare - News, Features, and Slideshows
North Korea on Saturday blamed the U.S. for its nine-and-a-half-hour Internet outage earlier in the week, and called President Barack Obama a "monkey" as part of a racist, vitriolic statement issued by the country's highest government body, the National Defense Commission (NDC).
China's state-run TV is telling iPhone owners that the device is a threat to national security because it tracks their movements.
The Department of Homeland Security mistakenly released details on an experiment in which a 27-ton generator was destroyed via a cyberattack.
A sophisticated Chinese hacker group that had been stealing information from U.S. policy experts on Southeast Asia suddenly changed targets last month to focus on Iraq, security researchers said Monday.
The National Security Agency Monday defended its data collection practices amid revelations that almost 90% of the data it sweeps up involves ordinary Internet users not suspected of crimes.
A draft U.S. Senate bill aimed at making it easier for organizations to share cyber threat information poses serious threats to personal privacy, several rights groups said in a letter to Congress on Thursday.
U.S. officials later today will charge several individuals connected to China's military with hacking American firms, online reports said early Monday.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein's (D-Calif.) claim that the CIA violated provisions of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act when it accessed computers used by members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, could be hard to substantiate, according to a leading legal expert.
As the U.S. Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta delivered strong warnings about the risks of cyberattacks on the country. His conviction that a possible 'cyber Pearl Harbor' may be looming has not tempered since leaving the post last year.
With some opening shots in a cyber component to the war of nerves in the Ukraine already fired, security analysts today offered a look at how a full-fledged cyberwar in the region would unfold.
The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) tops a somewhat unexpected list of schools that are considered by security practitioners as the best in the country for cybersecurity courses and degree programs.
Technology trade groups faulted President Obama for not using his State of the Union address Tuesday night to address domestic and international concerns over the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
President Obama's proposals to reform the National Security Agency's surveillance practices reflect the enormous challenges the administration faces in finding the right balance between national security needs and privacy and civil rights concerns.
Reports this week that the National Security Agency uses radio signals to collect data from tens of thousands of non-U.S. computers, some not connected to the Internet, is sure to fuel more acrimony towards the U.S. spy agency.
RSA may have earned much of the criticism being heaped upon it for allegedly enabling a backdoor in one of its encryption technologies under a contract with the National Security Agency. But singling out the company for reproach deflects attention from the role that other technology vendors may have had in enabling the NSA's data collection activities.
- Telstra launches Cloud Collaboration Skype for Business
- Optus Business partners Microsoft, AWS and Cisco in new Cloud strategy
- Symantec partners celebrate at regional awards (+23 photos)
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations open
- APC urges businesses to address power management before Windows Server 2003 phase out
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB