- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
cyberwarfare - News, Features, and Slideshows
Any effort to rein in the National Security Agency after its widespread spy activities were revealed in leaked documents must focus on more than simply limiting what personal data can be collected.
The remarkable success that Chinese state-sponsored groups have had in infiltrating U.S. government, military and corporate networks in recent years should not be mistaken as a sign of growing technical superiority over the U.S. in cyberspace, security experts said.
Applying Big Data approaches to information security can help enterprises build better situational awareness capabilities, but implementation could prove to be a major challenge, security experts said at the RSA Conference 2013 being held here this week.
China is by far the most aggressive, but not the only, country attempting the sort of extensive cyberespionage described in security firm Mandiant's dramatic report, released this week.
More DDoS attacks on banks, cyberwarfare, and targeted attacks could well be in store in 2013, security experts warn.
If you are making a list of tech predictions for next year, as this story does, it may be a good idea to put the solar maximum on this list. The next one is expected in 2013, says NASA.
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- Fujitsu delves into the IoT space with new end-to-end solution for A/NZ
- Fujitsu launches dedicated security practice in A/NZ
- Dicker Data just misses breaking $1 billion mark in revenue for FY2014
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Brand refresh helps TravelEdge clarify growth strategy
- Optus: Digital is not a technology, it's a way of working