- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
Cyber Security Challenge Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
A team of students from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) has once again won Telstra’s annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
The annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA), designed to test Australia’s best information security undergraduates, will take place from 7-8 May at universities around the country.
A team of students from the University of New South Wales will be off to the US Black Hat Security conference in July after winning the annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities