A team of students from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) has once again won Telstra’s annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
Cyber Security Challenge Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA), designed to test Australia’s best information security undergraduates, will take place from 7-8 May at universities around the country.
A team of students from the University of New South Wales will be off to the US Black Hat Security conference in July after winning the annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms