- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
cyber safety in pictures
The Australian government’s proposed child cyber safety policy has drawn a positive response from the information security industry.
An education program called Growing Up Digital has been launched in Victoria with 10 schools taking part in a trial.
A House of Representatives committee has urged parliament to begin a far reaching inquiry into cyber safety, cultural, policy and literacy issues for Indigenous Australians.
Cyber safety awareness may still be lacking amongst the wider community, but so is information on how people can protect themselves from attacks, according to research from the Australian Information Security Association (AISA).
The Australian Human Rights Commission has called on the federal government to adopt the Joint Select Committee’s Cyber Safety for Seniors report recommendations, saying that this will help senior citizens to stay safe online while increasing access to services.
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is a series of software applications that collect and compiles data from different departments to enhance collaboration and co-ordination within the business. If you’re looking to implement your first ERP system, or to upgrade from an existing system, this whitepaper offers eight simple steps for selection that will lead to long-term strategic success.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.