cyber safety - News, Features, and Slideshows
cyber safety in pictures
The Australian government’s proposed child cyber safety policy has drawn a positive response from the information security industry.
An education program called Growing Up Digital has been launched in Victoria with 10 schools taking part in a trial.
A House of Representatives committee has urged parliament to begin a far reaching inquiry into cyber safety, cultural, policy and literacy issues for Indigenous Australians.
Cyber safety awareness may still be lacking amongst the wider community, but so is information on how people can protect themselves from attacks, according to research from the Australian Information Security Association (AISA).
The Australian Human Rights Commission has called on the federal government to adopt the Joint Select Committee’s Cyber Safety for Seniors report recommendations, saying that this will help senior citizens to stay safe online while increasing access to services.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again