cyber-safety plan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Attorney-General, Robert McClelland, and Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, have backed a standing committee report on cyber crime.
Evidence heard at the Cyber Safety Committee roundtable in Melbourne has been cited by the Greens and the Opposition as further reason for the Federal Government to drop its controversial mandatory ISP-level filter.
Primary and high school students have bent the ear of communications minister, Stephen Conroy, to advise on Australia's cyber-safety policy.
The Federal Government has announced a new research project to track the awareness of kids’ cyber-safety and security issues.
The Rudd Government’s Cybersmart education program for school children was boosted today with the launch of the Australian Communications and Media Authority’s (ACMA) new Cybersmart Web site.
- NewLease's emerging markets expansion to be led by former Microsoft executive
- Decimal hires second CEO in four months
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- Venture capitalist to plunge $100 million into Aussie tech sector