cyber-safety plan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Attorney-General, Robert McClelland, and Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, have backed a standing committee report on cyber crime.
Evidence heard at the Cyber Safety Committee roundtable in Melbourne has been cited by the Greens and the Opposition as further reason for the Federal Government to drop its controversial mandatory ISP-level filter.
Primary and high school students have bent the ear of communications minister, Stephen Conroy, to advise on Australia's cyber-safety policy.
The Federal Government has announced a new research project to track the awareness of kids’ cyber-safety and security issues.
The Rudd Government’s Cybersmart education program for school children was boosted today with the launch of the Australian Communications and Media Authority’s (ACMA) new Cybersmart Web site.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Internet Plus will enable and encourage the rise of smart cities: Tencent
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Cryptowall 3.0 attacking Australian businesses: Stay Smart Online
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Lenovo brings on Integral's ad tech intelligence to improve ad viewability
- Report: Aussie consumer brand advocacy for retailers at all-time low
- How SAP plans to bring analytics to soccer
- Citi taps new data source to personalise dining loyalty program
- Digital advertiser Netccentric raises $12.5m and floats on ASX