Attorney-General, Robert McClelland, and Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, have backed a standing committee report on cyber crime.
cyber-safety plan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Evidence heard at the Cyber Safety Committee roundtable in Melbourne has been cited by the Greens and the Opposition as further reason for the Federal Government to drop its controversial mandatory ISP-level filter.
Primary and high school students have bent the ear of communications minister, Stephen Conroy, to advise on Australia's cyber-safety policy.
The Federal Government has announced a new research project to track the awareness of kids’ cyber-safety and security issues.
The Rudd Government’s Cybersmart education program for school children was boosted today with the launch of the Australian Communications and Media Authority’s (ACMA) new Cybersmart Web site.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms