- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
Cyber Monday - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cyber Monday is the biggest online shopping day of the year, which means it is also the single biggest opportunity for criminals to steal cash, personal information and credit card numbers, and they've got an imposing arsenal to carry out their plans against the unwary.
The creators of Click Frenzy failed to anticipate how much traffic would hit its website at the launch of the Australian online shopping event, according the website’s hosting company, UltraServe.