- Cyber insurance: Worth it, but beware of the exclusions
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
customer service - News, Features, and Slideshows
Epic Pharmacy has invested $1.5 million in Flamingo, an Australian developer of vendor relationship management (VRM) software.
Telstra has turned to a tech startup for a context-based, self-service support system currently being tested with 10,000 broadband subscribers.
National Australia Bank (NAB) has reduced call centre inquiries following the implementation of Oracle Service Cloud in 2012.
Victoria University has sped up its ability to add and update digital content for the Web by replacing an email-based support system with cloud-based customer service software.
Commercial and Industrial Property (CIP) IT manager Julian Moorhouse was concerned about changes to the beta version of a security backup software product but never expected that his comments posted in an online forum would lead to a meeting with Symantec.
Organisations looking to implement voice automation systems need to think very hard about the needs of their customers before doing so, a new report has found.
Whitepapers about customer service
The approach to ITSM is evolving to encapsulate more end-user and enterprise functions. This whitepaper uncovers new ways to extend ITSM to deliver greater benefits to the organisation. • Learn the three-step approach to tapping into the information from your end-user community • How to build a supply chain model that creates growth and retention • Four case studies of companies using information to streamline and create mature ITSM functions
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it