- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
customer service - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has turned to a tech startup for a context-based, self-service support system currently being tested with 10,000 broadband subscribers.
National Australia Bank (NAB) has reduced call centre inquiries following the implementation of Oracle Service Cloud in 2012.
Victoria University has sped up its ability to add and update digital content for the Web by replacing an email-based support system with cloud-based customer service software.
Commercial and Industrial Property (CIP) IT manager Julian Moorhouse was concerned about changes to the beta version of a security backup software product but never expected that his comments posted in an online forum would lead to a meeting with Symantec.
Grumbling has risen in volume among telecom customers, with one in five customers unhappy with their service and less than half satisfied with responses to complaints, according to the latest survey by the Communications Alliance.
Organisations looking to implement voice automation systems need to think very hard about the needs of their customers before doing so, a new report has found.
Whitepapers about customer service
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing