- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
customer satisfaction - News, Features, and Slideshows
Defence Housing Australia has increased customer satisfaction by placing its focus on the end user while developing a mobile app for its travelling employees, according to CIO Shane Nielsen.
One in six telecom customers are unhappy with their service, a slight improvement from the previous quarter, according to a survey released by the Communications Alliance.
Nearly one in five telecom customers remain unhappy with their service, according to a survey released by the Communications Alliance.
New findings from market research firm, Roy Morgan, have delivered another blow to Vodafone, showing that the telco is now second only to Dodo as worst internet service provider for customer satisfaction.
While an increasingly common phrase in management parlance, ‘Customer Delight’ is, for the Commonwealth Bank, a real concept with hefty financial strings attached for failing to deliver on customer service standards.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland