- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
customer satisfaction - News, Features, and Slideshows
Defence Housing Australia has increased customer satisfaction by placing its focus on the end user while developing a mobile app for its travelling employees, according to CIO Shane Nielsen.
One in six telecom customers are unhappy with their service, a slight improvement from the previous quarter, according to a survey released by the Communications Alliance.
Nearly one in five telecom customers remain unhappy with their service, according to a survey released by the Communications Alliance.
New findings from market research firm, Roy Morgan, have delivered another blow to Vodafone, showing that the telco is now second only to Dodo as worst internet service provider for customer satisfaction.
While an increasingly common phrase in management parlance, ‘Customer Delight’ is, for the Commonwealth Bank, a real concept with hefty financial strings attached for failing to deliver on customer service standards.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption