- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
csc - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Defence Force (ADF) in December plans to complete the rollout of its e-health information system, which will be used by 2,300 health practitioners and support staff across the country.
Systems integrator CSC and service provider AT&T are combining forces in an effort to take on industry giants neither company would have been able to launch a formidable campaign against individually, and the union could foreshadow other partnerships of the like.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) Tuesday announced a $2.7 billion deal to buy Sourcefire (NASDAQ: FIRE), the 12-year-old intrusion detection and prevention security vendor whose founder invented the open-source Snort IDS.
Service level agreements in the cloud computing market are skewed in the favor of providers, can be difficult for customers to decipher and in some cases are rigid and non-negotiable. Those are some of the findings from the Cloud Standards Customer Council, a user advocacy group that recently reviewed SLAs from some of the industry’s largest providers.
The Swiss National Supercomputing Center will upgrade its supercomputer with Nvidia graphics processors to enable the system to more accurately predict the weather in the steep mountains of the Swiss Alps.
When most people who track the industry think of the Cloud computing market, big names like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google, Rackspace, Verizon Terremark and others come to mind. HP, Joyent, IBM and Dell even. But Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)?
CIOs are finding that getting printing under control not only saves money, it opens the door to thinking about their printing requirements more strategically
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers