- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
csc - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Defence Force (ADF) in December plans to complete the rollout of its e-health information system, which will be used by 2,300 health practitioners and support staff across the country.
Systems integrator CSC and service provider AT&T are combining forces in an effort to take on industry giants neither company would have been able to launch a formidable campaign against individually, and the union could foreshadow other partnerships of the like.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) Tuesday announced a $2.7 billion deal to buy Sourcefire (NASDAQ: FIRE), the 12-year-old intrusion detection and prevention security vendor whose founder invented the open-source Snort IDS.
Service level agreements in the cloud computing market are skewed in the favor of providers, can be difficult for customers to decipher and in some cases are rigid and non-negotiable. Those are some of the findings from the Cloud Standards Customer Council, a user advocacy group that recently reviewed SLAs from some of the industry’s largest providers.
The Swiss National Supercomputing Center will upgrade its supercomputer with Nvidia graphics processors to enable the system to more accurately predict the weather in the steep mountains of the Swiss Alps.
When most people who track the industry think of the Cloud computing market, big names like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google, Rackspace, Verizon Terremark and others come to mind. HP, Joyent, IBM and Dell even. But Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)?
CIOs are finding that getting printing under control not only saves money, it opens the door to thinking about their printing requirements more strategically
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report