CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.
CSC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
CSC Australia in pictures
ANZ’s core banking system is “not a hindrance” and the bank is not considering an overhaul like its rivals, says CIO Scott Collary.
New York Stock Exchange listed CSC has completed its $428 million acquisition of ASX listed IT services provider UXC, announced in October 2015.
CSC will acquire ASX-listed IT services company UXC, it confirmed today.
CSC has announced plans to acquire the shares of UXC (ASX: UXC) for $428 million, subject to board approvals.
CSC has hired Sam Johnston as its new Australia and New Zealand CTO.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.