- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
CSC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
CSC Australia in pictures
CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.
As part of a strategy to assess cyber security threats around the world, CSC has opened a security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
Former IBM Asia Pacific application services general manager Seelan Nayagam has moved to CSC to become its new Australian managing director and general manager.
The Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF) plans to migrate information about its Australian donors into a secure cloud, following the signing of a contract with CSC.
Up to 98 new IT jobs could be created in the Illawarra region of New South Wales following CSC Australia’s $2.76 million government funding grant to create two centres of excellence within its Illawarra Technology Park campus.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke