- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
CSC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
CSC Australia in pictures
CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.
As part of a strategy to assess cyber security threats around the world, CSC has opened a security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
Former IBM Asia Pacific application services general manager Seelan Nayagam has moved to CSC to become its new Australian managing director and general manager.
The Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF) plans to migrate information about its Australian donors into a secure cloud, following the signing of a contract with CSC.
Up to 98 new IT jobs could be created in the Illawarra region of New South Wales following CSC Australia’s $2.76 million government funding grant to create two centres of excellence within its Illawarra Technology Park campus.
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Mozilla knocks off 'interim' label, names Chris Beard CEO
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing