- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
CSC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
CSC Australia in pictures
CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.
As part of a strategy to assess cyber security threats around the world, CSC has opened a security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
Former IBM Asia Pacific application services general manager Seelan Nayagam has moved to CSC to become its new Australian managing director and general manager.
The Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF) plans to migrate information about its Australian donors into a secure cloud, following the signing of a contract with CSC.
Up to 98 new IT jobs could be created in the Illawarra region of New South Wales following CSC Australia’s $2.76 million government funding grant to create two centres of excellence within its Illawarra Technology Park campus.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week