- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
CSC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
CSC Australia in pictures
CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.
As part of a strategy to assess cyber security threats around the world, CSC has opened a security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
Former IBM Asia Pacific application services general manager Seelan Nayagam has moved to CSC to become its new Australian managing director and general manager.
The Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF) plans to migrate information about its Australian donors into a secure cloud, following the signing of a contract with CSC.
Up to 98 new IT jobs could be created in the Illawarra region of New South Wales following CSC Australia’s $2.76 million government funding grant to create two centres of excellence within its Illawarra Technology Park campus.