- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
cricket - News, Features, and Slideshows
Keeping track of financial information – including the all-important ticket sales- led the Cricket World Cup 2015 Limited organising committee to explore applications that could host data in one place.
The Melbourne Cricket Ground will deploy a stadium Wi-Fi network and IPTV system as part of a major technology upgrade announced with Cisco, IBM and Cockram Construction.
Cricket Australia is looking to ramp up its digital offerings for cricket fans this summer with an Android smartwatch app and new website due to launch in November 2014.
In a bid to get its name out to the average punter, iiNet has extended its partnership with T20 cricket team the Sydney Sixers for another three years.
Telstra will trial 4G LTE Broadcast technology tonight at the Melbourne Cricket Ground for the T20 International cricket match.