- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- 4 Security Tips for Apple Pay Users
- What you need to know about new zero day that hits most supported Windows versions
- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
Cricket Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cricket Australia is looking to ramp up its digital offerings for cricket fans this summer with an Android smartwatch app and new website due to launch in November 2014.
When an Ashes Chairman’s first 11 cricket match between Australia and England was scheduled for Alice Springs in November 2013, wireless broadband was needed to allow members of the press and public to connect online.
Cricket Australia is offering fans a live match streaming subscription service called Watch Live which can be accessed via the Cricket Australia Live iOS and Android app.
Foxtel has announced that Fox Sports channels 1, 2 and 3 have been added to its Foxtel Go iPhone and iPad app, allowing fans to access NRL, rugby union and cricket matches on their devices.
When men and women step out onto cricket pitches around Australia this summer in their whites, it’s not just the eyes of the crowd upon them but a wider audience following the action online.