Cricket Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Keeping track of financial information – including the all-important ticket sales- led the Cricket World Cup 2015 Limited organising committee to explore applications that could host data in one place.
Cricket Australia is looking to ramp up its digital offerings for cricket fans this summer with an Android smartwatch app and new website due to launch in November 2014.
When an Ashes Chairman’s first 11 cricket match between Australia and England was scheduled for Alice Springs in November 2013, wireless broadband was needed to allow members of the press and public to connect online.
Cricket Australia is offering fans a live match streaming subscription service called Watch Live which can be accessed via the Cricket Australia Live iOS and Android app.
Foxtel has announced that Fox Sports channels 1, 2 and 3 have been added to its Foxtel Go iPhone and iPad app, allowing fans to access NRL, rugby union and cricket matches on their devices.
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?