- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
Cricket Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Keeping track of financial information – including the all-important ticket sales- led the Cricket World Cup 2015 Limited organising committee to explore applications that could host data in one place.
Cricket Australia is looking to ramp up its digital offerings for cricket fans this summer with an Android smartwatch app and new website due to launch in November 2014.
When an Ashes Chairman’s first 11 cricket match between Australia and England was scheduled for Alice Springs in November 2013, wireless broadband was needed to allow members of the press and public to connect online.
Cricket Australia is offering fans a live match streaming subscription service called Watch Live which can be accessed via the Cricket Australia Live iOS and Android app.
Foxtel has announced that Fox Sports channels 1, 2 and 3 have been added to its Foxtel Go iPhone and iPad app, allowing fans to access NRL, rugby union and cricket matches on their devices.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration