- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
Cricket Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
When an Ashes Chairman’s first 11 cricket match between Australia and England was scheduled for Alice Springs in November 2013, wireless broadband was needed to allow members of the press and public to connect online.
Cricket Australia is offering fans a live match streaming subscription service called Watch Live which can be accessed via the Cricket Australia Live iOS and Android app.
Foxtel has announced that Fox Sports channels 1, 2 and 3 have been added to its Foxtel Go iPhone and iPad app, allowing fans to access NRL, rugby union and cricket matches on their devices.
When men and women step out onto cricket pitches around Australia this summer in their whites, it’s not just the eyes of the crowd upon them but a wider audience following the action online.
Cricket Australia has signed a multi-million dollar contract with Orange Business Services in order to transform its server infrastructure and protect confidential information from external threats.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial