The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a draft determination rejecting an application from the Australian Payments Clearing Association (APCA) that would mandate the use of 3D Secure by online retailers.
credit cards - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac has unveiled a Pay to Mobile service which allows its customers to transfer money using a mobile number.
Suncorp Bank is working to get its credit card rewards platform back online following maintenance to its credit card system.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX: CBA) has announced 40,000 enrolments for its Lock and Limit service that allows credit card users to lock and unlock certain transactions on their card.
Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
Jack Dorsey, one of the brains behind popular micro-blogging site Twitter, is selling a new product called Square that turns your iPhone into a credit card payment system.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) claims to have struck a major blow to a multi-million identity fraud syndicate.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW