The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a draft determination rejecting an application from the Australian Payments Clearing Association (APCA) that would mandate the use of 3D Secure by online retailers.
credit cards - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac has unveiled a Pay to Mobile service which allows its customers to transfer money using a mobile number.
Suncorp Bank is working to get its credit card rewards platform back online following maintenance to its credit card system.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX: CBA) has announced 40,000 enrolments for its Lock and Limit service that allows credit card users to lock and unlock certain transactions on their card.
Banks are reminding consumers that they will no longer be able to sign when they make purchases on their debit and credit cards in Australia from 1 August 2014. Instead, people will need to use a PIN – part of a move to decrease card fraud in Australia.
Jack Dorsey, one of the brains behind popular micro-blogging site Twitter, is selling a new product called Square that turns your iPhone into a credit card payment system.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) claims to have struck a major blow to a multi-million identity fraud syndicate.
Whitepapers about credit cards
Companies and retailers that process credit and debit cards are required to implement the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This ebook looks at why many now feel that this standard should also be implemented by companies that are not required to do so due to its many benefits.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today