- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
Vodafone Hutchison Australia will close or rebrand Crazy John’s retail stores across Australia as part of a new single-brand strategy, a Vodafone spokeswoman said today.
When it comes to data back-up and recovery, the rules have changed. Virtualization has enabled IT organisations to become more efficient, but also more complex. This whitepaper addresses these new realities, and provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, backup of applications and data, disaster recovery and replication of complete systems or applications, and for ensuring high availability of mission-critical services.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest