- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Craig Scroggie - News, Features, and Slideshows
The 2014 financial year was "a pivotal year in NextDC's short history" which has reached a "critical inflection point" according to the data centre provider's CEO, Craig Scroggie.
NextDC is gearing up to begin building its fifth Australian data centre, a 9600 square metre facility in Malaga, Western Australia dubbed “P1”, which will come online in the fourth quarter of 2013.