- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
Craig Scroggie - News, Features, and Slideshows
NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has recorded its first positive earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $3 million for the half year ended 31 December 2014.
The 2014 financial year was "a pivotal year in NextDC's short history" which has reached a "critical inflection point" according to the data centre provider's CEO, Craig Scroggie.
NextDC is gearing up to begin building its fifth Australian data centre, a 9600 square metre facility in Malaga, Western Australia dubbed “P1”, which will come online in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?