- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Craig Scroggie - News, Features, and Slideshows
NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has recorded its first positive earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $3 million for the half year ended 31 December 2014.
The 2014 financial year was "a pivotal year in NextDC's short history" which has reached a "critical inflection point" according to the data centre provider's CEO, Craig Scroggie.
NextDC is gearing up to begin building its fifth Australian data centre, a 9600 square metre facility in Malaga, Western Australia dubbed “P1”, which will come online in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button