- SendGrid resets passwords as investigation reveals deeper breach
- Encryption and key management at heart of great infosec say Thales
- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
Craig Scroggie - News, Features, and Slideshows
NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has recorded its first positive earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $3 million for the half year ended 31 December 2014.
The 2014 financial year was "a pivotal year in NextDC's short history" which has reached a "critical inflection point" according to the data centre provider's CEO, Craig Scroggie.
NextDC is gearing up to begin building its fifth Australian data centre, a 9600 square metre facility in Malaga, Western Australia dubbed “P1”, which will come online in the fourth quarter of 2013.