- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
coverage - News, Features, and Slideshows
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Mobile Black Spot program to prioritise areas with 'skin in the game'
The government’s $100 million Mobile Black Spot program will prioritise small communities and major transport routes for new mobile base stations in regional Australia, according to the director of the program.
The top three Australian carriers are spending billions upgrading their networks to high-speed 4G LTE services. Customers are just starting to see the new plans and rollout is expected to intensify through the year and well into 2013.
Melbourne Rail commuters travelling the City Loop will soon suffer fewer dropped calls when mobile coverage is switched on in the tunnel later this year.
The Supreme Court of Victoria has ruled that Telstra was right to complain about an Optus ad that claimed the reach of the Optus network was nearly the same as the Telstra network.
Telstra has taken Optus to court for allegedly exaggerating the coverage area of the Optus network in a TV ad.
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- Anittel posts $3 million loss in yearly results
- “Wasted” money on the NBN unrecoverable: Turnbull
- Instructure takes on Australian educational tech market with Canvas
- Federal Goverment prepares new laws to tackle cyberbullying on social media
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity