The top three Australian carriers are spending billions upgrading their networks to high-speed 4G LTE services. Customers are just starting to see the new plans and rollout is expected to intensify through the year and well into 2013.
coverage - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government’s $100 million Mobile Black Spot program will prioritise small communities and major transport routes for new mobile base stations in regional Australia, according to the director of the program.
Melbourne Rail commuters travelling the City Loop will soon suffer fewer dropped calls when mobile coverage is switched on in the tunnel later this year.
The Supreme Court of Victoria has ruled that Telstra was right to complain about an Optus ad that claimed the reach of the Optus network was nearly the same as the Telstra network.
Telstra has taken Optus to court for allegedly exaggerating the coverage area of the Optus network in a TV ad.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals