- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
courts - News, Features, and Slideshows
The court battle between NBN Co and TPG has been postponed another three weeks.
NBN Co and Telstra will this April resume their argument over consumer-price-index (CPI) adjustments in the companies’ $11 billion agreement.
The Justice Health & Forensic Mental Health Network plans to deliver complete electronic medical records across the New South Wales public health system following the deployment of new software.
Optus customers who signed contracts after seeing a January ad comparing the sizes of the Optus and Telstra network should be allowed to cancel their contracts without penalty, the Supreme Court of Victoria has ruled.
Telstra and NBN Co will argue contract terms before the NSW Supreme Court on 30 June, a directions hearing has decided.